LL.M-LPC, University of Law, London, United Kingdom.
LL.M (International Trade & Arbitration Law), Sussex University, Brighton, United Kingdom.
LL.B, Sussex University, Brighton, United Kingdom.
Practice areas: International Trade, Corporate & Commercial law, Intellectual Property Rights, Capital Market and Dispute Resolutions (negotiation, arbitration and litigation), Antidumping, M&A.
TRANSACTIONAL EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Representation of Koran International Company in antidumping case (WTO), before the GCC Cooperation in the Prevention of Injurious Practices in International Trade.
• Representation of International Company in IP cases before Ministry of Commerce and Investment, and the Board of Grievances (Administrative Court).
• Consultation and representation of a real estate project in Turkey.
• Consultation of Saudi – Jordanian M&A project.
• Establishment of Saudi-American, Saudi- Italian, Saudi – Turkish Joint Ventures.
• Representation in arbitration cases of several construction projects and agency law disputes.
• Liquidation of Australian and American company branch in Saudi Arabia (Foreign Investment Company) and several Saudi companies.
• Negotiating and resolving shareholders’ disputes and disengagement planning of a foreign investment company.
• Consultation and structuring of finance companies based on Saudi Arabia Monetary Authority laws.
• Structuring foreign investment businesses in Saudi Arabia and finalizing all related documentations and establishments’ procedures, including LLC and Joint Stock Companies.
• Litigation on major IP cases before the Board of Grievances.
• Litigation on major employment cases before the Employment Court.
• Litigation on several shareholders disputes before the Commercial Court.